(1) Well , I.. , I’ve recognized that it means “to recruit widely”. Not I meant “to be recruiting“
(2) I’ve used Japanese for 48 years, but “募る（tsuno-ru)” is same as “ 募集する(boshu-suru)”. “募” in the kanji complex word 募集 is the letter “募る” involved, you know.
(3) I think it’s not good if this keeps on going. Therefore,I think it’s not good for Japan if this keeps on going.
(4) I regret it as my own issue that you point me out, “we can’t seem you regretting,though you are saying ”I regret that“ “
(5) It happens only here to keep our country;
one dynasty for 126 generations, one dynasty called”天皇Tenno( literally means heavenly sovereign)”,one race,using one language,in one place,and in one country for 2000-year-long.
(6) Conferring to the things some people have mentioned with their expectations,it seems the damage is converging as I expected, however the massive damage spreads widely.
(7) We will go for balancing “digitalization” of governmental processes and “stamp culture “that we stamp on the papers as Japanese tradition.